Access for People with Disabilities
WebhostRocket.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Miller Firms, LLC, is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Miller Firms, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of themillerfirms.com and our affiliated companies:
• Increasing support for screen-reader technology.
• Providing enhanced navigation for keyboard users.
• Color-contrast enhancements
• Providing enhanced experience for persons with epilepsy, ADHD, and Cognitive disabilities
• Providing enhanced and audio experiences for persons with visual impairments.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Miller Firms is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 standards. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content are not able to fully conform to the accessibility standard. To date, The Miller Firms has made, and continues to make, considerable effort to make our websites as user friendly as possible for persons with Disabilities and to comply with the standards as outlined by the WCAG, W3C, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of
themillerfirms.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers
on themillerfirms.com at any time so that we may take steps to address your
concerns and assist you further:
• Phone: 407-907-0032
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We, at The Miller Firms, LLC, place a great deal of
importance in the relationships we work so hard to build. We understand that
privacy is important. We are committed to safeguarding your confidential
information with the same care that we use to protect information obtained from
transactions through any other methods of delivery.
As a general policy The Miller Firms, LLC does not automatically collect and store website user’s personally identifiable information, such as the user’s name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, bank account number or credit card number.
Our online services and website are not intended for
children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13 please
seek permission by a parent or guardian before using this website. We will not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental
consent. In the event we learn that we have collected information from a child
under 13 without parental consent, we will delete the information as soon as
Recognition of Expectation of Privacy
The Miller Firms recognizes that our customers have a reasonable expectation of privacy, and we recognize the importance of protecting that privacy. We are committed to safeguarding both the financial records and relationships of both our customers and our visitors to our web site.
Collection, Use and Retention of Customer Information
In order to identify and communicate with you through our
web site The Miller Firms may collect, use, and retain information about you.
This information is collected and used to provide you with products and
services that you initiate: to help us respond to specific questions that you
ask: and to provide you with information that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to help us comply with laws and
regulations that apply to us. As a general rule we do not automatically collect
and retain personally identifiable information from visitors to our web site,
such as the user’s name, address, telephone number, email address, social
security number, bank account number or credit card number.
We may collect and retain certain information of a general type such as:
- The name of the domain used to access the internet.
- The Link (Internet Address), search terms or keywords used to gain access to our site.
- The type of web browser used to explore our site and country from which your computer is connected to the internet based on the Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- The date and time.
- The inferred age group, inferred gender, and inferred purchase interest based on the user’s activity across the web. (i.e. ages 30-35, female, interested in buying a new car)
- The number of unique visits a page on The Miller Firms’ website receives per month.
- Visitors may also choose to give us information (i.e.: when applying for an account or making a purchase).
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you from the information you provide to us when you visit our website. This information will depend on the site or service you use. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Social Security number in whole or in part
- Phone numbers (including mobile)
- Account number
- Account number at a bank or other financial institution, type of account and the name of the bank or other financial institution
- Email address
- Business and Company Affiliation
- Company Title / Job Title
- Date of birth
- Current residential information including mortgage or rent payments
- Employment information
- Income information
- Mobile carrier and or internet service provider
We use personal information collected online for various functions, which may include:
- Processing your request for services, products, or information
- Improving our customer service and products
- Servicing your account
- Facilitating your participation in online activities
For example, we may use the information you provide when you
complete an online application for a product or service in order to process and
evaluate your application.
Online Behavioral Advertising
Online behavioral advertising (also known as interest-based advertising) is the practice of collecting information from a computer or device in regards to the user’s browser activity to help better target advertisements. With online behavioral advertising, we hope to better understand our current website users and to engage and provide users with products or services that may be of interest to them through targeted ads. If you wish to learn more about online behavioral advertising, you can visit www.aboutads.info/consumers/
The Miller Firms has implemented online behavioral advertising which uses one or more of the below features.
- Remarketing will be used to reach people who previously visited our website and match the right people with the right message. To successfully target the needs and wants of our current website users; as well as inform current users of products and or services we will utilize a 3rd party to collect audience data. Third party vendors, including Google, may show advertisements across the internet as you browse. Remarketing lists built from our current website user’s website activity reported by Google will not be shared with other 3rd parties.
- Demographics & Interest Reporting will be used to identify current website users’ inferred age group, inferred gender, and inferred purchase interests. The Miller Firms will use this information to inform the user of certain products or services that may interest them. For instance, we may have a specific service that is on high demand for a specific age group. This reporting will help us better target our ad spending by allowing us to directly target those who are interested in the product or service. Additionally, we can use the inferred age, inferred gender, and inferred purchase interest to help build remarketing lists. This data reported by Google will not be shared with other 3rd parties.
The Miller Firms will not run online behavioral advertising campaigns to collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, billing information, or other data which identifies you. We will not share, use, or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers.
Cookies enable us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website and allow your web experience to be personalized. Cookies are small text files that a website server places on a computer.
They are typically used to remember your account login preferences, monitor website traffic, provide customer support like live chat and help us better customize our site for your individual preferences.
The cookies will not collect or store any personally identifiable information, such as the user’s name, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, bank account number or credit card number.
The Miller Firms and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to report how The Miller Firms’ ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to The Miller Firms’ website. First-party cookies are associated with the domain of the site a user visits or is currently viewing. Third-party cookies are associated with a domain that is separate from the site a user visits enabling us to collect non-personal identifiable information in regards to the user’s activities across the web, such as the inferred age group (20-24), inferred gender (female), and inferred purchase interests (shoes).
Users can set their browsers to alert them each time a cookie is offered and set up browsers to accept or reject certain cookies at all times. If you wish to learn more about cookies, you can visit https://aboutads.info/consumers/
If you wish to directly opt out of all online behavioral advertising, you will need to opt out of from each browser (i.e. Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, & Mozilla Firefox) on each of the computers and devices that you use. Please note if you opt out of online behavioral advertising, you may still receive advertisements from us but they will no longer be customized based on your web-browsing activities on third-party websites.
You can view a complete list of companies currently customizing ads for your browser and conveniently opt out of online behavioral advertising. You will be able to opt out of all companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DDA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising.
You can modify your Google Ads Settings & opt-out of interest based advertising.
Please note The Miller Firms may utilize third-party websites for online behavioral advertising. These advertisements will supply an advertising icon that when clicked provides a way for you to opt out of data collection and use by the third parties listed for the purposes of online behavioral advertising.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
The Miller Firms is committed to keeping our customers’ account information accurate, current and complete. Procedures have been established to help assure that this information is correct in a manner that is commercially reasonable. Instructions for contacting us if a discrepancy is found are included at the end of this statement. We will research and resolve discrepancies as quickly as possible.
Employee Access to Information
Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures
Security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to confidential information are in place. Updates to technology are implemented and tests conducted to improve the integrity of our systems in protecting information.
Restrictions on the Disclosure of Account Information
Specific information about customer accounts or reports or other personally identifiable data is not revealed to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use except for the exchange of information with reputable information reporting agencies to maximize the accuracy and security of such information or in the performance of bona fide due diligence, unless:
- The information is provided to help complete a customer initiated transaction,
- The customer authorizes it,
- Disclosure is required by/or allowed by law (e.g., subpoena, investigation of fraudulent activity, etc.)
- The customer has been informed about the possibility of disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and is given the opportunity to decline (“opt out”).
Maintaining Customer Privacy in Business Relations with Third Parties
When it is necessary to contract with outside third parties to perform specific services or support our products and services the vendors selected are expected to adhere to the same privacy standards and applicable laws and regulations as The Miller Firms. They must be additionally responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality.
Disclosure of Privacy Principles to Customers
This policy contains guidelines that have been prepared so that our customers and visitors to our web site understand our commitment to personal privacy.
By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of
The Miller Firms, LLC reserves the right to update or change this policy at any time. We will post changes to our policy so that you are aware of the changes to our policy and the information collected. By using our Site after such changes to our policy, you agree to be legally bound and consent to the policy changes. This online Privacy Statement was updated on January 11, 2023.
For account information changes or discrepancies, please
contact us by the methods below so that we may take steps to address your
concerns and assist you further:
• Phone: 407-907-0032
• E-mail: email@example.com